Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days- Day 15

A Happy Heart
Collage made with hand painted brown bag, tissue, 
sheet music, envelope and magazine pages with 
acrylic transfer, heat sealed and coated with 
gloss medium on 8 X 8 watercolor paper.
It's ready to be framed or mounted on a wooden
cradled panel.

I came across this Bible verse one day and I knew I had to put it on a collage. It's for any day, not just Valentine's day. How true that a person with a happy heart, which to me says one with an cheerful outlook on life, has a celebration of life every day. There are people who always look for the best even when things are at their worst. They will find a feast even if it's soup and bread. That's the kind of person I want to be; it's the kind of person I want to be with.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe, somehow, something good will emerge from the tragic shooting yesterday. I pray that all those young lives gone will not be in vain. May God comfort those families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jan, I'm with you on this. So sad. I did a post about it on my Art Hearts Journey.
    Wish I had a workshop to go to right now.. Been looking for one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers