Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days- Day 10

Orange and Blue # 4
Birds on a Wire
Mixed Media Collage Tissue, Art paper,
Acrylic transfer heat fused on paper 
mounted on black card stock. 4 X 4

This is another "Little Gem" in my orange and blue series. All but one little bird is watching the sunset over the water, perhaps the nonconformist is watching the reflections. I'm 1/3rd through the 30 Days, I hope I make it to the end and that my friends who are painting the 30 in 30 will make it too.

3 comments:

  1. Janet - I love this series and this piece! I particularly like the one little non-conformist...:o)
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can do it.. you did it last time.. Remember what a struggle that was? I'm feeling it more this time honestly, but I'll keep going as long as I can. Looks like a lot of them have dropped by the wayside.
    I have one blogging friend that dropped out because she's 'stressed.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan this is the one I'd like to purchase. Let me know..
    I like these orange and blue pieces although not my colors I really like it. This one spoke to me.
    Get back to me on my email address. And just keep going . We can do this
    YES

    ReplyDelete

Followers