Monday, February 05, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days-Day 5

Cat Collage Series #1
Hand painted papers, altered magazine pages,
book pages, acrylic and ink on paper sealed 
with acrylic gloss medium. 6 X 8

I'm drawn to paintings with blue and orange for dominant colors. I wanted to work more of that into my collages and paintings. It's another area of exploration for me because I haven't used those colors together very much in my work. Painting every day gives me the freedom to stretch myself and try new things. Why does life get in the way of doing that all the time? 

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great Jan, don't worry about getting over to my blog.. I may not get HERE every day either, but checking up on all.
    I really like this color combo.. something about blue/orange on a painting that I like, and yet they are 2 colors that are way down on my picks..

    ReplyDelete

Followers