Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beach Girl

I painted this to post on differentstrokesfromdifferentfolks.blogspot.com . The original photo had more people in it, but I elected to paint just the girl. In my mind she is looking wistfully out on the ocean, perhaps just a little timid about getting into the water that looks so inviting. The smooth beach reminds me of Daytona Beach in FL. The reflections there are always great and I love taking pictures of people on the beach there. I would like to know where Karen Jurick got this shot, somewhere along the Atlantic perhaps. It's just a reminder for all you northern folks that summer is just around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I love the copping you gave it and the added hat is lovely. DSFDF is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to write cropping not copping, oops !

    ReplyDelete

Followers