Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14 Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Collage 7 3/4 X 6
Dragonflies are such cool creatures. They can fly, dart and hover. They are the sky's vacuum cleaners of other bugs. I'm so grateful for their appetite for mosquitos. They come in every color of the rainbow and in all sizes. Of all the insect world they rate right up there with butterflies in my book.  How could I not feature one that is between earth and sky with wings outstretched in flight?
I'm almost halfway through the 30 day challenge. It's a good thing that I had a few done ahead of time for today was a day for laundry, cleaning and shopping and not much time for being creative. Now that I'm caught up with the necessary stuff of life I can hole up in the studio and make art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers