Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 12 Before They Hatch

Before They Hatch
Collage 6 X 6

The faint image of the egg in the left quadrant of this piece sent me looking for some images of eggs in a nest. The way it is placed reminds me of a package with a ribbon around it. A good thing to remember in the future. I can see how doing a piece every day is a learning experience. You are challenged to make art that is a little different each time and I'm willing to go out on a limb and try something different. 

I did a three hour class with some women who were interested in the process of making a heat fused collage. They had a good time looking through my scrap box and putting together 3 X 3 collages. Below is a collage of their work. The one on the lower left is my demo collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers