Sunday, January 15, 2017

2017 30 Day Challenge - Day 15

Bird on a Perch
Mixed media Collage

Day 15! I'm half-way through the challenge. I've made it through an out of town family funeral, and a 3 day workshop and I have still managed to post a daily piece. I can be organized and focused when I want to be, and that's the challenge. Not so much that I make great or even necessarily good art, but that I focus on what I want to do and that's to finish 30 pieces in 30 days. Sometimes I know life is going to get in the way  of creating so I double or even triple up on some days to get ahead or to catch up if need be. 
I'm starting to love the lighter oranges and yellows. I don't think I've made friends with a true orange color, yet; perhaps as an accent but not as a dominant color. I have one more orange and then I think I will move on and start a new color series of abstracts.

2 comments:

  1. I love this collage - so enticing! And once I got to your blog, I was delighted to find all the other wonderful creations posted here! Keep going on the challenge - we're half way there.

    ReplyDelete

Followers