Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Post Challenge Syndrome

Love Notes
Mixed media collage 6 X 6

My post title would be a good title for a painting, don't you think? There is a little bit of a let down after being so focused on your art work for 30 days and coming to the end of the month. Then everything that you have been putting off has piled up and is crying for attention. Our big art show and sale is this week end so I've had to get in gear and get the art that I'm going to exhibit ready for the show. Thanks to the 30 day challenge I have much to choose from.

I have one companion piece to the last piece in the 30 in 30 days challenge that I completed. It's another little valentine made from the same or similar materials. This one has music on it so it's title is Love Notes, a play on words. I think I will make these up into some cute valentines to send to my family.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, yes doing the challenge is good for the inventory. !
    I must make the next one. As you can see I'm behind, but it seems to be coming back..Oh, good !
    Wishing you luck on the upcoming show, .
    If I were still in the Tampa area I'd make the effort to come down there for it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers