Thursday, February 01, 2018

February 30 Paintings in 30 Days Day 1

Orchid Tree Blooms
Liquid Watercolor on tinted paper

Here we go again with a 30 day challenge. It's good to have the holidays behind me, the decorations all stowed away and now I have time to paint and collage to my heart's content. 
I have a collection of Dr Martins liquid watercolor that I hadn't played with. I got them out and got a couple of paintings that are fun. The liquid colors are very concentrated and bright. I painted with them in a wet on wet manner to begin with, I may try a more traditional approach later in the month. We'll see where the muse takes me. I'm being nudged to collage again so I'm sure there will be those, too. Here's a link to the web page. http://www.saetastudio.com/february30-in-30-blog
See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I love it, Janet! Especially love the looseness and soft edges.

    ReplyDelete

Followers