Monday, February 25, 2019

Circular Connections

Circular Connections
Collage 8 X 8



This collage is from the second day of the workshop that was led by Kathleen Conover. Some of the papers I made in the workshop, some were papers I had made before. I like using circles in  my work, they have a feeling of completeness and familiarity. I put circles on some papers that I make, some I add in the process of building the collage, some appear randomly while the paper is being made. When that happens I try to incorporate it into the collage. It's all connected!

2 comments:

  1. I like this Jan, you have such a knack for creating these collages. Hope your finally done with that dreaded shingles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the shingles are gone, the nerves will itch occasionally, but that's it. Thank God! I plan to get the new vaccination when it is available again. It's been in short supply. Also with a change in BP meds my energy is back. Life is good again.

      Delete

Followers