Tuesday, September 08, 2020

More Greeting Cards

Note Card
5 X 7 Inktense and Pen

Happy Birthday
5 X 7 Inktense and Pen


Happy Birthday
5 X 7 Inktense and Pen

I like using Inktense because of it's stability when it is dry. It will not wash away if I go back into it with more pigment. It comes in pencils, sticks and a half pan set like watercolor. These cards were started with random design with the colors, when they dried I went in with pen and defined the shapes that I saw in them. Then I I added color in places where I thought it was needed, removed the tape that was masking the area for the stamp and added the stamp that I wanted on it. They are quick to do, and I do several at a time. I can keep them for my own use or sell them at a gallery where I have my work.

















































1 comment:

  1. Oh , I do like these Jan. Very nice. Hope you are well and taking care of yourself . I'm painting watercolor and have gotten back to oil painting, using water soluble oils.. Really like it. I'm ok, scary stuff out there, so mostly staying out of trouble..

    ReplyDelete

Followers