Thursday, December 11, 2008

Painting and blogging


I'm finally back to blogging, I'm determined to learn how to do this stuff. I recently entered the world of facebook to see if I could communicate once and awhile with a granddaughter in college. It might work.

Today I painted a picture for a web site called different strokes from different folks. She posts a picture every two weeks and the idea is for differnt artists to post their painting of that picture/subject. I've been experimenting with a product called Interactive Acrylic. You can use it like watercolor, wet on wet and the colors will stay intense and will not fade back as watercolors do. They also don't darken as regular acrylic will do. As you can see, the subject was a pair of work boots.
Looking forward to more blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers