Saturday, January 04, 2014

Day 3, Memories

Memories
Collage, 4.5 X 3

I named this collage Memories because it was one I started 3 weeks ago when I was visiting a friend in another city. She had read my blog about doing collage without adhesives and wanted to learn the process. We only had a few hours to work so we used the prepared papers that I had brought along with me. We had such a good time designing our little abstract landscapes. Then it was time for me to drive the 2 hours home. A week later my friend died unexpectedly, two days before Christmas. All who knew her will miss her great attitude, cheerful personality, and artistic talent. So, in memory of Marilyn, I finished the collage that I started with her for day 3 of the 30 day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers