Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 23 I've Got Mail

I've Got Mail
Collage, 5.5 X 7.5

It's bound to happen; when you start making collages, you start saving things. In this case, a beautiful red envelope and stamp from Nepal. The envelope looked like it was hand made paper and such a gorgeous red I knew it was collage material. The other more unusual piece of material in this collage is a dryer sheet which is the red stripe on the left. The rest of the papers are altered magazine and reproductions of manufactured papers. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this with the red and blues. But my favorites are the copper and black combos. I've promised myself that when this never ending Challenge is over I will do some collages ..
    You've really inspired me...








    I need a change of pace.. Slow would be

    ReplyDelete

Followers