Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017 30 in 30 Days Challenge Day 10

e
Resolutions
Collage, mixed media 6 X 6

Before I can have a new beginning I have to have some resolutions as to what my new beginning will look like. It doesn't matter what language you write them in, as long as they are written as a reminder of what you intend to do. I'm not good at this. My New Year's resolutions have usually been forgotten by now so I have stopped making them. You know the usual ones, loose weight, exercise more, eat healthy food, etc. Then life gets in the way. A family member dies, you get an illness, or an accident happens; the list can go on and on. But, the 30 day challenge is good because it's got an ending in 30 days. I can do 30 days! I'm already 1/3 done. So, away with the blues an on to thoughts of spring and summer, bright colors and positive thoughts.
This collage is made up of scrapbooking papers, coffee filters and acrylic paint. It's heat fused to 140# paper and sealed with acrylic varnish ready to mount or mat and frame.

1 comment:

Followers