Monday, November 11, 2019

Deli Paper

Faces in Places
16 X 20 Mixed Media/Acrylic

As a mixed media/collage artist I get excited about little things that I find and it becomes a springboard for a painting. It was deli paper from Publix that my sandwich was wrapped in for this painting. It had such an interesting design of black lines on white background that I knew I had to use it. There were little faces on it as well as lots of other stuff. So, there are 3 faces imbedded in there that I was very careful not to cover completely. If you click on it to zoom in you should be able to find them. If I don't get back to blogging this month, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for reading my blog and leaving a comment.



1 comment:

  1. LOL YEs Jan, I did find them. How interesting is this, and how come MY sandwiches don't get wrapped like this ? Hope your well, I just left you an
    email...

    ReplyDelete

Followers