Sunday, January 04, 2015

Complete Triptych, Day 4 of 30/30 Challenge


Triptych 1

Triptych 2

Triptych 3

Each Collage 4 X 6

The Triptych series is now complete. It is matted and framed at 25 X 9. I did all three at the same time so that the colors and compositions would be compatible. Each one has a visual element evoking the sea. The two on the ends with seashells, the center one with a fish. I think it was a challenging learning experience to make them similar enough but not copy cats. I'm pleased with how they turned out and I will try to do more of these in collage and in painting, too.



3 comments:

  1. They look wonderful together - what a successful series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I like the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great triptych. Each one enhances the other. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers