Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Day 5 Nevermore

Nevermore
Collage 6 x 6

This collage and I made friends right away. It was one of those pieces that went together easily and told me what was needed. Some days I think there really is such a thing as a "muse". When finished, it made me think of the poem I learned in childhood; I don't remember much but the line, "Quoth the raven, nevermore". Was it Edgar Allen Poe? I think it was rather dark and spooky. Nothing spooky about this guy, he just likes saying, "Nevermore."
The collage is made from hand painted papers, altered magazine pages, printed papers and stamped paper coated with acrylic and heat fused. Finally, coated with UV varnish.

1 comment:

  1. Love the work you've done so far for the challenge. This is one of my favorites as I am a long time crow lover. Very creative work Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Followers