Friday, February 23, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days- Day 23

Rocky Shoreline
Watercolor 9 X 11.5

The last of the paintings done in the Elaine Charney workshop. Elaine did a quick demo of this while waiting for paint to dry on her other piece. So, while I was waiting for paint to dry on one of my pieces I did this one very quickly without any drawing. Had I drawn, I would have made my rock shapes a little more believable. The idea was to work quickly and let the paint flow. It would be a good warm up exercise in loosening up. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice washes. Looks like no struggle and very appealing.
    Also the day before, lacy flowers... beautiful flowers.
    Are you missing collage work.. Hey we're almost there.
    We're coasting downhill now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll soon tire of painting with paint, or run out of ideas. Then I go back to collage. To reach 30 we only have 7 days left. Will it never end????

      Delete

Followers