Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days- Day 27

Sky Windows
Acrylic on paper 18 X 24

This is a departure from the norm for me, although I get into it from time to time. I'm always learning, something I love to do. I'm taking an abstract class every Saturday morning for at least 4 weeks. I want to get better at making abstract art and learn what makes a good one. I'm finding it's fun and easy to throw on paint, something else to make a good piece. I've always loved the cruciform design so I fall back on that. I want to stretch myself to try other designs as well. There is lots of texture and movement inside each window. Click on the picture to see more detail.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave. Always learning and attempting new things.
    Good for you.
    WE are on the downslide now... I knew we would finish. just two more, and nothing but death lol is gonna stop me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers