Thursday, March 01, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days- Day 29

Speckled Rooster
Watercolor 5.5 X 7.5

I took a picture of this rooster at a friend's house. She lives in a rural area on a few acres and has a few chickens. It's a hassle to keep them safe from the coyotes and other wildlife but the reward is wonderful, fresh eggs. 
It's the second to last day of the 30 in 30, it's been quite a challenge. I think tomorrow will be a collage of all my paintings if I can figure out how to do it. I remember getting very frustrated with the process in the past, I hope it will be easier for me this time. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a rooster - and one hen, used to have two. We believe a coyote came by one night and scared her so bad, she flew about in the coop and broke her neck. Our chickens just moved with us from Kansas to Colorado. They are old and like to stay in the coop. I just did my collage, it will come back to you, but it is frustrating at first. You get that grid of 25, just drag number 26 under that last row under one of the other photos, a little short box will show, drop it in there and so on and so on. It took awhile, but it DID come back. Love your work, can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, one more day... Honest this is funny but I have no idea what I should post for tomorrow.. I think when you know it's over, it's over.
    About the collage, I remember the last time I did it . I never even got the collage because it frustrated me so much. I'm really hoping to do it this time. She says she'll show us how.
    HMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete

Followers