Saturday, March 03, 2018

The Collage

Well, I fooled around with PicMonkey for about an hour yesterday and gave up. I could not find the way to make my own grid. Whenever I hit the "make your own" button it came up with one big square, when I tried to add another picture it went underneath the first one. No way was I getting a grid! I may look in another program for the collage feature but right now the frustration level has me feeling quite negative. 

One the other hand, my abstract class this morning was fun. We worked on Fauve-ism. Everyone in the class came up with wonderful pictures, I will post mine when it is ready. 


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You did what I thought of doing... I saw your 'collage' with your picture.. Very good. At least it showed you finished..
    I'll try one more time..

    ReplyDelete

Followers