Friday, March 02, 2018

February 30 in 30 Days- Day 30

Sail at Dawn
Watercolor 15 X 15

30 days completed! Hooray! I'm very happy that I did this, it's a good kind of discipline. Sometimes I haven't been giving myself "permission" to paint because of other things I think I ought to be doing. I could now set that aside, I had a deadline to keep. 

This painting was started as a wash a long time ago, I don't remember what I had in mind when I did it, but I had an iridescent coating over the whole thing. I decided to put sailboats in it and define the horizon line and clouds a little more. Maybe I'll put in some seagulls as well. It was a fun find to work on. It was difficult to photograph well, maybe the iridescence interfered. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes my friend we did it !! It did take discipline and at times very hard. But I never thought to give up, and I think your the same way. You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers